Monday, February 02, 2009

Weekend Update

Friday night, there wasn't much to my evening. I finished work. Worked out. I ordered some take out from Crawdaddy's. Watched a movie and went to bed. Nothing too exciting, but that is what I was looking forward to doing. So all is well. Saturday, I again worked out, then spent the majority of the day cleaning my house. It still doesn't look that clean and I have a ton of laundry to fold. There is a mound of clean clothes on my spare bed. However, Saturday night my weekend really picked up. Krum was in town for the weekend, and I headed over to the Krumrich estate to get in some serious ping pong. It was the first time that I can recall that I ever beat Krum in ping pong. And I also took JFK behind the woodshed a couple times as well. I woke up Sunday morning in the mood to play some more ping pong. I will have to stop by JFK a little more often for some pong. Sunday I again worked out in the morning. It is good that I am getting back into the workout routine. I think the key is that I am not over doing it, and I am rarely working out for more than an hour. I have found that once you begin to absolutely dread working out, you are doing too much. Everything in moderation. By noon I was at Stu's for the Super Bowl. Over the next 11.5 hours we played cards and watched the Super Bowl.

No comments: