Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Folding Clothes

I have to admit, I really haven't had to much to discuss as of late. Unfortunately for you, I don't see things changing much over the rest of the month. Well, at least until I head to Las Vegas on the 20th. Just to follow up on a couple things. I mentioned earlier about the clothes that I need to fold, here is a shot I took last night. This is about 4 loads of laundry. Nearly all of which is clean. I am just a bit lazy when it comes to folding the clothes. Sadly, the dresser is right at the foot of the bed. I am sure most of you headed outside today. And I am calling it. Today is going to be the coldest day for the rest of the year. Temps in the 40s are just a couple days away. I might fire up the grill on that day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to find a woman for all of that woman's work.

Rickie Davies said...

How about I just hire a maid once a week?

Anonymous said...

How about youcall me when you are going to fire up the grill!

-Bubs

Anonymous said...

So anonymous, only women can do laundry? Don't think so.

Annie