Thursday, February 05, 2009

Weekend Plans

I am actually in a pretty good mood this morning. As I walked into the office, I was just happy thinking that the work week was almost over and the weather should be getting better. Friday night, I have decided to head to Oakland Gyros before heading to the Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular. I hope I don't have my expectations too high for a 3D laser light show. I guess time will tell. Saturday I am planning on getting a massage in the early afternoon. It has been a while since I have had one. I used to get them every other week when I was in Appleton. I think I am going to thaw out some venison tenderloin and grill those up on Saturday afternoon. Then to finish off my Saturday night, I am thinking about going to see "Taken". It has been way too long since I have done a movie review. Sunday is going to be a great day to take care of that pile of laundry.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think sunday sounds like a great day for cards. Everybody that shows up can fold 7 articles of clothing!!!!

-Bubs

Anonymous said...

I think sunday sounds like a great day for cards. Everybody that shows up can fold 7 articles of clothing!!!!

-Bubs

Anonymous said...

Rickie, I'm going to be in Milwaukee this whole weekend. So, if you are going to go to Oakland Eyros on Friday night, give us a call and we can meet you there.

M.K.A.

Rickie Davies said...

Bubs,
Let me know if you get 5 for cards. I am available anytime after 1:00 on Sunday. I say we play at Mick's so I can grab a bunch of the music he has on his computer.

MKA,
I am down for Gyros. I will give you a call. I plan on getting there around 7:00. I will even buy your first gyro.

Anonymous said...

I wish Minneapolis had an Oakland Gyros. I still dream of that magically evening I was there. Am I in their delivery range?

Kmart

Rickie Davies said...

K-mart,
They don't deliver. Plus I checked the Brewer Schedule and the series with the Twins in Milwaukee is during the week. What is that all about? I doubt you and Borky are going to make the trip. But next year, as long as it is on a weekend, I am coming up to see the new stadium.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we won't be making the trip this year. Seriously though, what were they thinking making the Twins Brewers series during the middle of the damn week. I look foward to watching the game in the new Target Field with you in 2010.


Kmart