Friday, February 20, 2009

When The Saints Go Marching In...or Out

Trust me I wrestled with this decision all night. I barely got any sleep. I had myself convinced each way a number of times. When I came into work this morning I had a discussion about this project with my boss. Fortunately my boss and company made this decision much much easier for me. He informed me that my name has been linked to a number of proposals in the Midwest including Illinois and Indiana. I was also informed that we have a verbal commitment on a job in Fond du Lac that starts up in June or July that has been ear marked for me to run. Ultimately it was my decision to make, but I have made something of a commitment to my office here in Milwaukee. I just hope that this work in Wisconsin doesn't fall through. So for the time being it looks like Wisconsin is stuck with me for a while. But as I said in my last post, if this opportunity had come up two months ago, I would already be gone and in Louisiana right now.

By the way, by midnight Wisconsin time I will be on the Vegas Strip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun Rick, nice to hear you will be with us for awhile at least.
Annie

Anonymous said...

Yay!!