Friday, February 06, 2009

It Is About Time

I was forwarded this link about the Preakness. The Preakness was one of the worst displays of human behavior that I have ever encountered. And for this next year and years to follow they have decided to ban allowing race goers to carry in alcohol. If you check my posting from it, you can click on the video I took. In the background you can hear Gibby claim that this will be the last year that they allow carry ins. This is a no brainer. You can count about 100 beer cans being thrown in a 26 second video. Our group was incredibly surprised, and this comes from a group that in my opinion can party as hard as any group I have been around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buddy,

When you go from drinking beers to throwing them as projectiles, you go from "party-animal" to "Freshman" (like the guy rolling around in the mud on your floor down by UWM). Those guys aren't partiers, they are just wasting good beer. I can say with certainty that that would NEVER happen at a Wisconsin tailgate, as we can most definitely hold our alcohol much better.

-Bubs