Thursday, February 12, 2009

Weekend Plans

This is just a broken record. Not much new here. And I don't have anything really planned for this weekend. Sorry but it is true.

Here is a topic that I haven't touched on. After winning the league last session in soccer, my team has fallen off a bit. They merged two leagues and we are now playing with some better teams. I think our record is 2-2. Our team chemistry is a bit off right now. As the competition has improved some of our team deficiencies have become more evident and exposed. Last night in our 7-3 loss, this problem was as apparent as ever. I will be honest, my play has been less than spectacular. In fact I have yet to register a goal or an assist in any of these four games. I just need to get through the remainder of this session and then take some time off from the game. I think my body also needs to recover and get back to 100%.

Sadly that is all that I have for right now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be playing cards on Sunday!

-Bubs

Rickie Davies said...

I like to call that "going to the ATM".

Anonymous said...

It should be noted that I have tallied three points on the year and missed a game.

In a word, I own Rick, he is my bitch.

Anonymous said...

You are always welcome to come and watch your nieces and nephews playing basketball on Saturday.

Deb

Rickie Davies said...

The General,
Any comments you make towards soccer will be ignored until you pay up from your wager from last session.

Deb,
I will be at the kids game on the 28th.

Anonymous said...

You should come to MN for the weekend. We will show you a good time.