Friday, October 15, 2010

The End Of The World

Well it is upon us. So whatever you have left on your bucket list, I suggest you get out there and do it, because the end is hear. How do I know this? Let's just say I have seen the sign. First, last Friday while in Madison, Preston got engaged. After 12 years of dating and one child, Preston bought the cow he was getting the milk from for free. (that is a figure of speech and in no way a reflection on Jessica, who is a saint for taking Preston in) That I kind of saw coming, in fact I had even heard rumors of the engagement. But that is not the sign that I am talking about.

No the sign I am talking about is that Justus has gone and bought a cow of his own. According to reports, Justus up and proposed this past weekend as well. I suppose that if Preston jumped off a bridge, Justus would be right behind him.

The fact that the world is coming to an end means I might not be updating my blog as often as I usually do because I have cleared my bank accounts, cashed in my 401Ks and I am headed to Amsterdam to have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames. Alright. Alright

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Justus! Any takers on who ties the knot first? My money is on Preston and Jessica.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was the end of the world when "I had a girlfriend". It appears we have lucked out so far.

Roman

Bubs said...

I would put your money on me since we're doing it November 5th at the courthouse. Nothing says romance like getting married where people argue why they shouldn't go to prison. Is that irony I smell?

Rickie Davies said...

Are you inviting people to the ceremony? I would be happy to serve as photographer. You can consider it pro bono work.