Friday, October 01, 2010

Milwaukee's Riverwalk

Saturday night when I was downtown for the Jackson Browne concert, I showed up a bit early. I don't know why, but for some reason I thought the show started at 7:00 when in reality is was 8:00. With and hour to kill before the show, I walked Milwaukee's Riverwalk and had a beer at Rosie's Water Works on Water Street. I am a big fan of nighttime photograph. Here are some shots I took. I don't know that this building even has a name. The best I can come up with is 100 East Wisconsin. But I think you know which building I am talking about.Here is a shot of the Kilbourne Avenue Bridge with the P.A.C. in the background and another building that I don't know what the name is.The Kilbourne Avenue bridge looking south.I also have one more photo from the weekend to share. Saturday was Jon and Julie's 17 wedding anniversary. 17 years, that is a long time. They celebrated by having the Jende's and myself over. Here are all of the kids and Julie with anniversary carmel apples.

2 comments:

julie said...

Love the bridge pictures. I think some of those framed would be great for Christmas presents this year.

Anonymous said...

Heh Rickie- the building is called just "100 East". I use to work in it.
Shauntelle