Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Josh's Game

Saturday I had a quadruple header. I went to Josh's soccer game, Zack's football game, Jared's football game and then I finished up with Farm Aid. A long action packed day, a good share of it was outside in this fabulous Wisconsin weather. I am not ready for winter. But here are some photos from Josh's game. I lost track of the score, but Josh had a hat trick. Wouldn't that be something to see Dan coaching soccer some day.I love this picture, look at the mug on this kid as he is afraid of the ball.Tell me what you think about this picture. Josh wasn't feeling too well during the game and his dad walked over to console him. This is a tender father - son moment. Jody (Josh's mom)doesn't think so. I think she can stick it.This is Josh putting the final goal of his hat trick in.

Lyric of the day: Ten years ago on a cold dark night, someone was killed beneath the town hall light. There were few at the seen, but they all agreed that the slayer who ran looked alot like me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

last few days our class held a similar talk about this subject and you show something we have not covered yet, appreciate that.

- Laura