Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Zack's Game

Second on my schedule Saturday was Zack's game. He is #52 and plays defensive line.Zack likes to fall down a lot, most often right next to the pile after the tackle has been made. Stay on your feet Davies!!!Here is Zack just missing knocking down a pass. Zack played OK. I think this was the his first tackle football game in which he saw significant playing time. As my memory serves me, Zack had one tackle and one sack. And I just missed getting a picture of the sack. I was walking around the track to get on the side of the field that Zack was lining up on, and got there one play too late.Zack isn't in this picture, but I thought it was just a cool football picture, especially with the newly named "Vock Field" sign in the background. On a side note, Coach Vock, recently had the field named after him. How is this for a coaching resume, he took both the boys football and the girls basketball teams to state titles. Find me another coach who can boast that.And because I am going to bust Jared's chops about this tomorrow, I have to give Zack a hard time as well. Here is Zack playing "Paddy Cake Paddy Cake" instead of getting off the block.Lyric of the Day:
I went down to the Chelsea drugstore. To get your prescription filled. I was standing in line with Mr. Jimmy. And man, did he look pretty ill. We decided we would have a soda. My favorite flavor, cherry red. I sung my song to Mr. Jimmy. Yeah, and he said one word to me and that was "dead".

No comments: