Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mr. Kaker Comes to Town

Saturday night I got a chance to meet up with Kaker. It is rare that he is in town, but we made it a point of Matt, Justus and I getting together at least for a couple drinks. So here we are down at the Delafield Water Street Brewery. This is Justus, Mandy, Mandy's friend (Here name, you know I don't really recall. Starts with an "S". Swim, Swami, Slippy, Slappy, Simmon, Salmon, Simmon, Swanson, Swenson, Swanson...maybe it is on the briefcase. Oh yeah, it's right here. Sampsonite. I was way off. I knew is started with an "S" though.") myself, Caroline, and Matt. It was probably a little too much of talking about old times for the girls liking, but it was still fun. I think there was a story or two that were blog worthy, but I can't remember them. If you look closely you can see a $20 on the table. I offered it to Sampsonite if she would get up on the table and dance. She wanted $100. My plan was to continue feeding her shots until her price came down to $20, but she left before I could put my plan fully into action.