Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pickle

Real quick, Happy Birthday to Pickle. He turns 13 and is officially a teenager today. By the way Pickle, I stopped by Saturday to drop off that power point presentation of the bridge pier demolition, but for some reason your computer would not recognize my travel drive. That is why your travel drive was laying out on the desk and not in the computer. But as I was putting together that presentation, I was thinking if there is a career day, I would be willing to show up and give a 15 minute presentation on the finer points of how a movable bridge works. Although Pickle has informed me that he wants to be a civil engineer like his uncle. I wouldn't recommend it. I find it to be some rather boring work. Plus 4th semester calculus (Linear Systems Analysis was a bitch to pass) so was Reinforced Concrete Design and Thermodynamics.

No comments: