Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Picture of the Day

This picture was taken Octber 12th, 2003 at Camp Randall, Madison, Wisconsin. It was a big game between Ohio State, then I believe they were one of the highest ranked teams in the country at the time, if not number 1. Joe, Rob and I tried to scalp tickets but none were to be had. We ended up sneaking in through the field house. It was pouring rain. The only seats we could find since we didn't have any tickets were in the front row. We couldn't see any of the game because the visitors bench was in the way. We were cold, wet, and couldn't see the game and ended up leaving at halftime. We drove back to Milwaukee and as we walked in my front door we turned on the TV just in time to see them interviewing Barry Alverez on the field as the entire crowd is rushing the field behind him. If we would have stayed we would have been out on the field. In retrospect one of the bigger mistakes I have made in my lifetime. That and the time I had an opportunity to give Justus a swirly and didn't. I had his head inside the cylinder of the bowl. Anyhow this is a picture I got with the Ohio State Defence.


No comments: