Friday, February 03, 2006

Picture of the Day

Tonight I am going skiing, with my Godwife's daughter, or another way of putting it would be my sister-in-law's sister's daughter, or for simplicity sake with my niece, Lauren. She is in the school's ski club. So I will be out at Alpine Valley tonight, so show up even though I know none of you will. If I remember to take my camera, I will try to get some photos to post. Anyhow here is the picture for the day. This was taken Decemeber 24, 2003 at my brother, Jon's house in Waukesha. From left to right, bottom to top. Lauren, Ethan, Me, Derek, Nick and Jake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a great Uncle you are RD3....sugar lips

Anonymous said...

rick you better not put the one that im crying on the blog or I'll pop your arm off again the next time I go skiing with you!

Rickie Davies said...

I was too worried about you to take any pictures. But the next time we go skiing and you end up crying, I will be snapping pictures.