Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Those Aren't Pillows

I am actually a bit more of a Bob Vila than a Martha Stewart, although if you look at the number of times, I have shocked myself, plumbed things wrong or the number of home owners insurance claims that I have made in the past you may disagree. Irregardless, I actually have a Martha Stewart like question for the general population that reads my blog. I know that most of the people who click to my page are either afraid to post a comment or don't know how, or just don't want to. And that is OK because we live in the United States of America where we are free to make the choices that we want. But please help with this question. Anyhow the question is: How long are you suppose to keep a pillow for? I just threw mine out and bought some new ones. But the only ones I had for 7 years. I have a feeling that is a little too long to keep a pillow. I am also guessing most of you will also say that is pretty gross as well, and that makes sense since those pillows weren't exactly white when I threw them out. Let me know what the standard etiquette is. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If they have mold, mites, or fail to provide a reasonable sense of support...then its time for a purchase.
3 Words: Bed, Bath & Beyond.