Thursday, February 09, 2006

Picture Of The Day

Well this is easily the earliest post I have had. I have been on my computer all night. I was putting together a DVD for Jay earlier. You will find further down that I also did some real posting of articles other than just pictures. Please make sure you read the DOT story. And I have been looking for fares to Las Vegas for my cousin's wedding the first weekend of March. I cashed in some Frequent Flyer Miles and I got a ticket for $180. Nice, real nice. I leave late on a Friday (9:30 p.m.) and return real early on Monday (5:14 a.m.) I am pretty pumped about this trip. Plus I just got my taxes done. I am getting back a nice chunk of change. It is all going on black. Then I will double that up again with it all on box cars at the craps table. And since I will be a on a roll, I will spend the rest of that first night, spliting 3s and 8s and doubling down on 11s. And as I have mentioned in an email to my fellow Vegas travelers, I am going to be leaving that town with a couple large of Steve Wynn's money and Paris Hilton's cell phone. In case any of you are wondering, no I will not be putting any money on the Patriots to win the Super Bowl. Once bitten, twice shy. So speaking of weddings, here is one from my good friend, Jay's, wedding. I stood up in the wedding and was co-best man with Justus, be we all know I am a betterman than Justus. Just kidding Melon. This picture was taken March 22nd, 2003 in Madison, Wisconsin. Jay and Shelly got married at the church right on campus, and the reception was at the Memorial Union across the street right by the lake. I stood up with Traci Miller and here we are walking down the aisle at the end of the service. You can tell how happy she is to be walking next to me. By the way after the service and before the pictures, all of the guys who stood up in the wedding where in the priest/minister's office/library playing sheepshead. Gambling in church, always a good idea.

No comments: