Thursday, February 16, 2006

Picture of the Day

I don't have the time on this picture. But it was back when I lived with both Nate and Andy. This is me and Mrs. Julie Josephs. Although I think this was when she was only engaged to Andy, but she does have a ring on. Now she is knocked up with Andy's kid. This was taken on my front porch, I am guessing it was just before Nate, Michel, Julie and Andy were off to a fondue party or some crap like that. Crap that Nate and Andy were always complaining about. Nate and Andy would complain about whatever they had to do with the girls and then as they were leaving I would tell them that I was going to have a couple beers and watch whatever game was on TV that night. Ah the good old days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Julie and Andy on their baby.

Roman