Thursday, February 02, 2006

Picture of the Day

This picture was taken September 29, 1997 in my parent's garage. That is me and my brother, Jon, along with the family dog, Dexter and Steve Nevermann's deer. In this picture, as a means of mocking Steve, we are comparing the size of Steve's deer to a dog. It is actually hard to tell them apart. But believe it or not I am holding Steve's deer. This was taken back when I worked for Merge Technologies. Steve and I worked there together. I had this picture on the outside of my cubicle wall for at least a year. On another topic, yesterday was my last day of work at the DOT. So I have then nexk week and a half off before I start my new job. When I was in college, in one of the first classes I attended, they said that the average person changes jobs 8 times in a lifetime. Well I am about to embark on job number 3.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is a kill.

-Bubs