Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Picture of the Day

I wish I had some more interesting stuff to post here. But I really don't. In my week off between jobs, I haven't had much going on. I have told myself to buckle down and start studying, but I have been extremely efficient at procrastinating. Yesterday I managed to do everything but study. In fact, I actually cleaned my oven. First time in at least four year. Although I think I am the only person who cleans their oven with a shop vac. I always say how much I miss college, but I really don't miss the studying. Anyhow enough of my ramblings. This picture was taken February 25th 2002 in Doctor Stone's office at St Francis Hospital. This is about 2 weeks after my ACL replacement surgery. This was a great day for me because they took my staples out. And those staples were driving me crazy because as you may or not know, I am a really bad scab picker. And their were scabs around every staple. My dad drove me to the hospital and took this picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, that does not look as well as my incision did at two weeks. I had dissolving sutures placed instead of staples. Much prettier:)