Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Picture of the Day

Well before I get to today's picture, I have a bit of an announcement for you all. Unfortunately I will be away this weekend. That's right, I am headed out to Colorado to get some skiing in. I have been looking forward to it for a while. I am headed out there to visit Russ. And Krum will also be out there at the same time. So I will not be able to make any postings until either late Sunday night, or and most likely Monday after work. I am sure you will all manage a couple days with out me and my boring pictures. Speaking of which here is today's boring picture. This picture was taken on December 19th 2004. It is obviously at the Continential Divide in Colorado. That is me on the left, Krum kneeling and Russ on the right. Me, Krum and Russ. And for those who aren't familiar with what the Continentail Divide is, click on the link. I didn't know what it was until I asked Krum. For those that clicked on the Krum link, that is a link to Krum's business. Krum if you are reading this, although I doubt you are, you owe me a drink for the free advertising, but then I guess it wouldn't be free advertising if you bought me a drink. Anyhow I will talk to you all after the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are leaving as well.... so we're happy that we won't miss any of your postings. Have fun!