Monday, December 18, 2006

Broken Resolution....Sort of

Well I sort of broke a resolution this past weekend. It was nearly two years ago that I decided that I should no longer be eating buffalo wings due to a lower intestinal issue that I won't go into full detail about. Friday after skiing Russ, Jay-man and I went to the bar and Russ ordered some wings. I only had 10 Nutter Butters all day and I was starving. The wings that they brought us were mighty meaty looking. I guess I was just weak and broke down and had to have a couple. Then Saturday night when we were at the bar, I had to have a couple more. So I have done a major flip flop. I am back on wings. And in fact this coming Thursday I am planning on meeting my brothers at Finn's for some wings. I would like to go on the record and say that I am still off of fast food. It has been nearly a year. Stay tuned for this years resolutions. I have some ideas, but I will take any suggestions from my readers for what some of my resolutions should be.

No comments: