Friday, December 29, 2006

Picture of the Day

This picture was taken on November 6th 1999, That is the King's Castle behind me. That would be the King of Norway, as I was in Oslo, Norway. In trying to keep you up to date with the latest in my life, let me say that I don't have too much going on this New Years Weekend. I was seriously considering boycotting everything that had to do with New Years Eve, because it is the most anticlimactic holiday. But Krum has talked me into going to a New Years Eve Party with him in Dinkytown near the University. I am going in with low expectations. Otherwise it will be a weekend full of football. Can you believe that their is a decent chance of the Packers making the playoffs. Funny because I just hear on the news here in Minnesota that the team is so bad that they have decided to just let the air out the Metrodome and not even have a football team next year.


Will the Packers make the playoffs?
Yes
No
Is it opening day yet?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: