Tuesday, December 19, 2006

FREE BEER....Take 2

As was the case on Natesgiving, I am once again trying to get my Milwaukee friends, or at least those who might be in Milwaukee, together for a drink or two. Natesgiving (the day after Thanksgiving) didn't have the turn out that I expected. Only Liz and Roman showed up. But I am going to try it again. So if you are around and would like to meet up, I was planning on Christmas Eve Eve, or Saturday, December 23rd. Down at Leff's Luckytown again. I will be there after 9:00 p.m.

Just like last time, if you show up, I will buy your first beer. What a deal. So this is how it works. You show up at the bar, find me and come up to me and say "Hi Rickie. It is good to see you. I really missed you. I apologize for not making it down for Natesgiving. Did I mention that I am thirsty?" At that point, I stop what I am doing or any conversation that I am having, go up to the bar and buy you a beer.

No comments: