Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Years Resolutions.

Last year I made my first ever New Years Resolutions. The first one was not to call my good friend, The General, because he never answered his phone anyway. And I did pretty well on that one, I didn't call him until July. My other resolution was not to eat fast food. And I am still holding to that resolution. The closest I have been to fast food, is Subway, Quiznos, Culvers and Oakland Gyros, which can't be a total of 10 times on all of those combined. I think that is pretty good.
So I have come up with some resolutions for this year. I would like to continue to be a bit more healthy, so I am going to continue with 86ing garbage food. Off of my menu is candy, chips (including potatoe chips, Doritios, Sun Chips, Cheetos, etc.), soda (excepting when included in an alcoholic drink, how could I possibly give up Captain and Cokes?) and when out for dinner anywhere, I will no longer eat french fries (don't even bother putting them on the plate).
That covers my diet, but I wanted something else as a resolution. Typically resolutions are done to make someone a better person. That being said, I have also decided as a resolution to do a better job of introducing myself to people. I think have always done a pretty poor job of this in the past. I am looking to fix this.
Those are my resolutions, I ask you as my friends to help me stick to my resolutions. And call me out on them from time to time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Rick, You sure are becoming the pure of body. Can you give Gordy a call?

Anonymous said...

No New Years Eve pictures?