Monday, January 01, 2007

New Years Eve

Well New Years Eve was exactly as I expected it. Nothing too exciting. It was overall just O.K. I went out with Krum and a group of his friends. We ate at Trooper and Shelly's place. That was great. The food was awesome, drinks were cheap / free and I had a great seat to see what may very well have been Brett Favre's last game. Then we went to a party at the Kitty Kat Club in Dinkytown by the University. It was sort of a lounge bar. $20 to get in, but you did get two drink tickets. So not too bad. I got in the bar, hung up my jacket and then waited about ten minutes in line for my first drink. It was at this point where I was kicking myself for going out on New Years. But it really wasn't that bad. I think I just went in the evening with a negative mindset. I was actually going to the bathroom right at midnight. Probably not the best timing. So I kicked off the New Year by standing over a urnal. I guess that is better than throwing up into one. The highlight of the night for me was having a girl swear at me for taking a picture of her friend throwing up.

I really wasn't in much of a picture taking mood. And I really didn't take too many. Here is Shelly, Trooper, Krum and Michelle.
A group photo with me in the middle.And my personal favorite of a girl throwing up. Look at what good friends she has, as they hold her hair back and she is tossing into a cup.

No comments: