Thursday, January 04, 2007

One Sweet World...No More

I received a call this morning at 7:16 a.m. It was The General (a.k.a. the author of "One Sweet World" blog"). He was trying to call and wake me at an hour that he thought I was sleeping. But as I explained to him, I do not go to sleep, I simply reboot and I am ready to go. I really don't recall what the purpose of the call was, but I did ascertain this little tid bit of information from The General. He explained to me that he just doesn't have the time to devote to his blog anymore. He mentioned to me that in order to make a posting he must think of an idea or topic and then actually sit down and type those thoughts out. And sometimes those ideas and topics are hard to come up with. No shit. I had no idea. I did fail to mention to him that maybe he could constructively use that time (1 hour) he spends in his car driving back and forth from Sun Prairie to Milwaukee to come up with ideas. I guess that seemed to obvious to me. So in the past a number of people, including Brett Favre, have inquired on my blog about the status of The General's blog. Since there hasn't been a posting on the "Pinko Commy Rag" in 4 months, I think it is safe to say that you won't be seeing many if any new postings on his blog until Topher (The General's 6 month old son) is somewhere in his middle years of college.