Thursday, January 18, 2007

Weekend Plans

I originally was thinking of once again getting people together for drinks tomorrow night in Milwaukee. But I have decided against it. Their is a slight chance that I may end up down at Shepards later in the evening, but I wouldn't count on it.
Saturday, I will be attending my niece and nephew's basketball games in the morning. Then later in the afternoon is the family Christmas in January. It is my mom's side of the family. I can only imagine how excited all of my aunts, uncles and cousins will be to see me. Right Tom (a.k.a. Unk)?
Sunday, I am going to my brother, Dan's, to watch the games. He has the best TV so that is where I will be. Then after the games I am headed to Madison to see and crash at my buddy, Jay's (a.k.a. Jota) new place. Plus that makes my drive to Platteville in the morning that much shorter.
Yes it is an exciting time in the Life of Rickie. On a positive note, I went to the tanning beds yesterday and didn't get burnt. That is the norm for me to burn up like an ant under a magnifying glass. So I am feeling happy about that. Also I forgot to mention the reason why I choose yesterday's picture of the day. My goal next week after sitting through a boring 8 hour class on what asphalt is and how to test it, is to go and see the Rocky movie and give a review. It doesn't look like I am going to get a review in this week.
Is there anything else that I can bore you with? I am about to leave the office for the day and get in a couple hours of skiing, and then I am playing soccer tonight. That is boring. Alright that is enough for today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ricky why are you tanning?

Sugar Lips

Anonymous said...

Alright I figured it out on my own, I read yesterdays' blog.

so never mind

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you and catching up on your engineering duties in MN.

unk

Anonymous said...

What's up Ricky you pulling a Stegall? No new writings??

Anonymous said...

I'm getting sick of reading about you weekend plans.

-bubs