Saturday, January 27, 2007

23 Days

Yes that is right, 23 days until I head to Mexico. Here is the hotel that I will be staying at. While I was in training this past week. I was so bored that everyday I read the USA Today pretty much cover to cover. One day they had a very interesting article on Cock Fighting. For the most part it is illegal here in the United States, in fact it is only legal in Louisiana and Arkansas. Surprised? So my goal while in Mexico is to see a cock fight. I haven't done so well on my traveling goals as of late. I have been to Vegas twice and my only two goals were to come out ahead and get a picture with the Welcome to Las Vegas sign. I didn't do either. So we will see how that works out.

Here is another goal that I have set for myself. I figure it I put it in writing I will be more accountable for actually following through. This coming weekend I am headed to Granite Peak to get some skiing in. I have really only had one major goal for the entire time that I have been skiing and that is to land a 360 off of a jump. I was watching some of the X games last night and that inspired me. They were going double backflips in the half pipe. And a 360 was nothing they were doing 1260s. Crazy. So I will do my best to land a 360. I will have my camera, so I should get video of it. If I don't land one, I will have video of a great wipeout. And as you may have read or seen, I normally ski in a gorilla suit. Well I am going to change it up this time. I have recently acquired a chicken suit. A chicken doing a 360. Now that is something to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like this hotel has many more amenities than the one in Platteville. I wonder what the workout room is like?

Roman