Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Years Resolution

10 days and I have already broke a resolution. And it was totally by accident. First let me tell you this, I had a meeting today in Appleton, WI. Afterwards, a couple of us went out to lunch, my boss paid. I ordered a sandwich that came with french fries. And I just let them sit on my plate. In fact my boss and another engineer asked me why I wasn't eating them and I told them that it was a New Years Resolution. They said that is great and the proceeded to help themselves to all of the fries on my plate. And it didn't bother me at all. But then as we were leaving, I think more out of habit and that fact I didn't want my breath to smell I grabbed a candy mint from the hostess desk. I left the restaurant and was driving when I realized that I was eating candy and I immediately spit it out. So we are going to try that one again. I would also like you to know that I did have two cans of Sprite in my fridge when I made my resolutions. And just the other day, I poured them down the drain.

I know, some real exciting stuff, but I spent 9 hours today driving back and forth to Appleton, so what could possibly happen to me.

Look for more excitement this weekend. Tomorrow I am headed down to Las Vegas for the weekend with Tree and The General. I hope to have some good stories to tell and pictures to show, but if they are too good, then I won't be able to tell them at all.

No comments: