Tuesday, January 30, 2007

19 Days and Justus is a Deadbeat

Here is your picture of the day. I haven't had one in a while. This picture was taken December 18th 1993. At Kettle Moraine High School, Wales, Wisconsin. Two winters after my senior year at the high school. This was the high school alumni basketball tournament. As I recall we won it that year. Back row L to R: Ben Miller, Bill Schultz, Me (with a mullet), Jay Hauser, Matt Carlson. Front row L to R: that is Jason Placeway's arm, Scott Carlson, Doug Baker, John Paulsen, Bill Hjorth, and Shane Kitzan. I don't remember being a real powerhouse on the team, maybe 4 or 6 points a game. Kitzan and Paulsen pretty much carried the team. But you can't put a quantity on hustle.I have never claimed to be much of a car guy. In fact when it comes to fixing cars I know next to nothing. The other day I was pulling into my garage and I found this thing lying on the ground. I am not sure if it came off of my truck. But if anyone knows what it is, can you tell me if it may have fallen off my truck and if I should be worried. I have been driving for three days without any problems that I can notice.
What is it and what is it for?
No idea, but you should be fine.
Looks important, you should see a mechanic.
It is called a "Flux Capacitor" and it is used for time travel moron.
Free polls from Pollhost.com


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WON MORE THAN JUSTUS OWES. PAY EVERYONE OUT AND HE CAN PAY ME THIS WEEKEND.

-BUBS

Rickie Davies said...

Bubs, I am afraid that you are mistaken. Your winnings are at $63 and Justus owes $68. If you would like a breakdown I would be happy to supply it to you. But I do believe I have already done that once.

Anonymous said...

Your car part is called a Dicfur. I doubt if just fell off, but you should get it checked out.

jasonbob said...

hermes birkin
russell westbrook shoes
supreme clothing
nike shox
bape hoodie
balenciaga sneakers
kenzo clothing
off white jordan 1
supreme outlet
jordan shoes

jasonbob said...

kyrie irving shoes
kobe shoes
kyrie 7
curry shoes
kobe byrant shoes
air jordan shoes
golden goose
goyard
golden goose shoes
jordan 1 low