Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Good Shepard

I went to see The Good Shepard this evening. I had heard mixed reviews. I wasn't all that impressed. I found the movie a bit hard to follow. I think I need a little more background education on the events that occured in US history that were touched upon in the movie. My knowledge of the Bay of Pigs isn't too extensive. I will give credit to the make up department in this movie, because they either made Angelina Jolie absolutely stunning in the beginning of the movie or did one number on her to make her so hagared looking at the end of the movie. I will give this movie a 5 (1-10), not really worth the price of full admission.

I realize everyone thinks I have a rather easy job right now. And maybe you are right, but I have a meeting tomorrow morning at 10 in the morning in Appleton. So I should be leaving my place by 5 in the morning to get there in time. And then just turn around and come back. I am not looking forward to it at all. So it is a good thing I have a vacation in Vegas planned for this weekend to recover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Angelina in your blog today: she is kind of pretty (for a girl) but her knockers appear uneven. What's up with that? Or did you manipulate them digitally? I mean with a software tool or something, not your fingers. It's these kind of pictures that prevent me from focusing on football. Dang. Signed: Rex Grossman