Saturday, January 06, 2007

Picture of the Day

This picture was taken in 2003, at Deb and Tim's house, Waukesha, Wisconsin. Me and my nephew Jared. Well let me give you a recap and the plans for the rest of the weekend. Yesterday, as you saw in the review, I went and saw "We Are Marshall". A great movie. Then I came home and did pretty much nothing. I ordered up another movie, "The Deer Hunter" free on my cable providers On Demand Menu. They actually have some decent movies on there. So I watch the Deer Hunter, in honor of my brothers and my father all of whom are deer hunters. I have to be honest, it was nothing like the hunting stories they have spewed out in the past. It was a long weird movie that jumped around alot. Today is Saturday. I worked out this morning. I have to say that I really hate the beginning of the year. Everyone decides that it is time to get in shape and the health club is just jam packed. I also think that health clubs should have wardrobe police. It you are wearing something you shouldn't be wearing, I.E. bare midriff or guys with muscle shirts and flabby arms, they should make you put on a shirt. For the record, I always wear shorts and a long sleeve shirt. So the rest of the day will be filled with watching football and doing laundry. And tomorrow should be a repeat. As usual nothing too exciting here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you need to get a girl. She'll give you something to do. How is MN dating going anyway?

Rickie Davies said...

Actually I have looked at my calendar for the next month or two. And with the exception of this weekend I am busy for a while. Next weekend I will be in Las Vegas, then Milwaukee the following weekend, then Wausau to ski, then Colorado skiing, then Milwaukee and Mexico. And that will pretty much take me through the end of Feb. I would say that their isn't a lot of time to date in there.