Monday, January 29, 2007

20 Days and Justus is a Deadbeat

For those that I didn't get an Evite out to, I am having a Super Bowl Party this weekend. So feel free to stop by anytime after 4:00 p.m. Pizza and left over beer from the ski trip will be served.


I feel I am making up for lost time since last week I was gone. I have had a number of things running through my head that I guess are blog worthy. Then again maybe not, but then I would have nothing else to talk about.


As mentioned yesterday, Justus is a deadbeat. For those that are unclear, here is the definition of deadbeat.


Roman you asked about the fitness center at the hotel I am staying at in Cancun in 20 days. I am not sure that I mentioned that I will be in Mexico in 20 days or not. But I will be. Here is a photo of the fitness center.

I of course will not be working out with my shirt off. I have to be honest, I don't even know how often I will make it in there to work out while down in Cancun. It is a high possibility that the only working out I will do will be 12 oz curls. I know, I am sure you have never heard that one before. Although I do plan on getting some morning runs in. At least that is the plan, we shall see how that works out.

And while I am on the topic of working out with my shirt off, that brings me to my good friend Tree. Tree had a number of interesting things to say while we were in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago. The first of which is that he asked me to stop posting pictures of myself shirtless. I am assuming because this either gets him all hot and bothered or he is just jealous. Alright Tree, you asked for it. No more shirtless pictures of myself on the blog, unless their is vast outcry by my other loyal readers. And just to be clear here, I would prefer it be the female readers who call for more of those pictures. I do have to warn you that this request will most likely rule out a majority of my Mexico pictures. But maybe I can blur out my nippular area.

The second thing that came up involving Tree happened the second day we were in Las Vegas. Tree and I were walking the strip and it was freezing out. Literally. I think the temp got down to mid 30's while we were there. But as I kept reminding Tree is was a dry cold. Anyhow after we walked for a good block or two. I was fed up, shouted out to the heavens exclaiming how ridiculous it was that it was that cold out. To which Tree turned to me and said "Now I get to throw a drink in your face!!" I had to remind him, you can only throw a drink in my face if I complain about how hot it is, not how cold it is.

Lastly from the Tree files is this short story. Tree, The General and I were all sitting down at a Blackjack table and this somewhat shady character pulled up a chair to the table and threw down a $100 bill asking for chips. The dealer took a look at the bill and then called over his pit boss. The dealer suspected that this was a counterfeit $100 bill. From where I was sitting, the bill looked a little conspicuous as well, at least once the dealer pointed it out. And before the pit boss could make his way over to the table they guy reached over on the table and grabbed his fake money and took off. I said to the dealer "If you catch that guy, can I go to the back room with you guys and watch you put his head in a vice until his eye pops out?" The dealer looked at me like I was a moron, and then the waitress came around this my next drink.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ricky- I like to see pictures of you shirtless so please don't listen to that Tree person. Pants-less is OK too. As you know, I have been seen and photographed without underpants. I think I look nice like that. You would too. I'll look forward to Ricky-smut on your blog in the near future.
Signed: Brittany Spears

Anonymous said...

RICKY, IF YOU HAD READ THE COMMENT I HAD POSTED A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO, YOU WILL SEE THAT I WAS NOT OPPOSED TO YOUR WEEKEND PLANS UPDATES, BUT RATHER THE SAME POST BEING UP FOR AN EXTENDED TIME. JUST GIVING YOU SHIT BUDDY. NO NEED FOR THE VITRIOLIC REFERENCES.

TAKE THE MONEY THAT JUSTUS OWES OUT OF MY WINNINGS, AND THERE WILL BE NO NEED TO CALL HIM A DEADBEAT. I WILL COLLECT FROM HIM ON MY OWN. WE HAVE WAYS OF MAKING PEOPLE PAY...
-BUBS

Rickie Davies said...

Thanks Brittany. Underwear? What is that?

BUBS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL!!! Don't you know that all caps is improper email format? Anyhow, I was just giving you shit as well. As for you deadbeat brother. I would love to take you winnings, but that still leaves your brother $5 short. Plus I think it is time Justus stops relying on his baby brother to bail him out. But if that is the way you feel, he is still a deadbeat until I get that other $5.

Anonymous said...

are you bringing your new girlfriend in a box to Mexico?

Rickie Davies said...

No I don't think the girlfriend in a bos will make the trip. I will just look for one while I am down there. But thanks for asking. Maybe Brittany will be down there.

Anonymous said...

I LIKE PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN ALL CAPS. RICK CAN YOU PUT YOUR NEXT BLOG ARTICLE IN ALL CAPS? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. ALL CAPS IS A GREAT WAY TO SEND EMAILS. DID YOU ENJOY READING THIS IN ALL CAPS?

Rickie Davies said...

Not especially.