Thursday, January 04, 2007

Picture of the Day

This picture was taken October 3rd 2002, in Clearwater, Florida. This is me, Jay and Nate, hanging out poolside at Julie's parent's place. We were down there for Andy and Julie's wedding. That really seems like a long time ago. I am sure it seems like even longer for Andy and Julie, now with child, Brady. It was a wild four nights in Clearwater. Up every night until 3 or 4 in the morning and swimming in the Gulf. I recall being out until bar time the night before the wedding. The rental car company made a mistake with our car, and Nate and I ended up with a Jaguar. We nicknamed it call sign "Jag 1". On the ride home from the bar in "Jag 1" we must have packed 8 or 9 people into that car, including Andy, the groom, in the trunk of the car, for the ride back to the hotel. As I recall we hit around 85 mph on the bridge that spans the intercoatal waters. That bridge is seen here. Talk about your all time bad ideas. I am happy to say that I have grown up and matured since then.