Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Break Review

My Christmas break was just great. I got to see a lot of my friends and all of my family. I was also so happy to get some input back from my Christmas card. I would like to correct a couple of errors that I made.

First, Angela not Vanessa was on the winning relay team at the Freeman party.

Second, I apologize for not including Jen Miller and Trinity as new mother's this year. And if there are any others out there that I also forgot, I am sorry.

Third, and this is not a correction, but I have heard from a number of blog readers, most relation, who have told me the bath tub picture should have been my card. Should I feel a little uncomfortable that family members would rather see a picture of me naked than a picture of me next to a stack a wax that looks like Michael Jordan?

I would like to thank everyone for the gifts and meals that I was given, everything was just great: Grandma Bahr, Chris, Rebecca, Adam, Angela, Vanessa, Roman, The Eggeners, The Brantzegs, my parents, my sister (Deb), my brothers (Dan, Jon and Jeff), my in laws (Tim, Jodi, Julie and Sue) and all of my nieces and nephews (Nick, Zack, Lindsey, Ethan, Jared, Sarah, Abbigail, Erin and Josh).

Everything went pretty much as planned for me for the entire week. So I will just get to the pictures.
Here is your friendly attorney Dave Stegall after a hard day at the office.
Free beer Saturday night ended up being me, The General, Roman, Eric and Preston (not shown) showed up later. It was a bit of a rough night for me. I left my car at the bar and ended up running back down to Tosa the next morning to pick it up. Fresh air is great for a hang over.Here is my God wife, Nancy, with her sex frog. This was Christmas Eve.A feast for Kings. Christmas Eve dinner at the Eggener Estate.
Annie eating whipped cream out of the can. I don't know where the kids learn this stuff.Christmas Day at my parent's house. Here are all of my nieces and nephews.My parents on Christmas Day.Here I am with all of my nieces and nephews. I am the tall one in the back. The entire Davies clan. All 20 of us. As the kids continue to get bigger the room gets smaller.Here I am stringing up Abbigail like a carp.I don't know how it was at your Christmas dinner. But at mine, the kids at the big table and the adults ate wherever there was a seat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job Rick. Thank you for your gifts. Including the rats.