Wednesday, December 06, 2006

You Can Throw a Drink In My Face

It is unbelieveably cold up here in Minnesota. I was just outside. Holy Crap. It is 9:00 Wednesday night, and we have a current temperature of 13 degrees with winds gusting from 17 to 25 mph making it -3 below with the wind chill. Thankfully tomorrow it is suppose to heat up to 17 degrees. As I was driving home in my truck that wasn't warming up fast enough, I was thinking about how much I have been complaining about the cold lately. It got me to thinking if I ever complain about it when it gets too hot. I don't think I do. I don't think people should be able to complain about the cold in the winter and the heat in the summer. I know it is going to be a long winter up here, therefore I highly doubt that I will stop complaining about the cold weather. That being said I would like to issue a formal invitation to anyone to throw a drink in my face if I ever complain about it being too hot. I was thinking about letting people punch me in the face, or kick me in the boys, but that would just be painful. Plus if I am complaining about the heat, chances are you will have a cold drink in your hand and it will feel good anyhow. Alright enough mindless babbling. I haven't posted a picture of the day in a while so here you go. I don't know exactly when this picture was taken. Obviously it was when Nate and Andy were living with me. I think on this particular night, Nate, Andy and I were out at the bars. (I know shocking) For some reason when we got home, Nate and I got into a battle of throwing water on each other. Ironically it sort of goes along the lines of this posting. Anyhow as you can see I am drenched. And I love the look on Nate's face. I would call that look, the "Buddy, you don't know what the hell you are talking about" look.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

RICKY,

WHEN IS STEGALL GOING TO UPDATE HIS BLOG? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN HIM MORE SHIT ABOUT IT.

-BUBS

Anonymous said...

I second that

Anonymous said...

This is a boring post. What happened with TGB, or TBG, whatever her name was?

Rickie Davies said...

If you check the title of my blog it is "The Life of Rickie" not "Stegall has or has not updated his blog". For those that don't know Stegall, he is about as reliable as a used condom. I wouldn't hold your breath for any updates of the "Pinko Commy Rag". Last I heard, all that Stegall talks about is how great being a father is and how we should spend more money on defence spending. Yawn. As for "TGB" goes. I met her this past weekend. And she was very nice. But things just didn't work out.

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE THAT TIME YOU WENT TO WHITEWATER AND SAW A FIGHT.

-BUBS

Anonymous said...

So-o-o-o we don't get to hear the details of TBG or TGB. What's up with that?