Friday, December 29, 2006

"Championship"

I can't believe I forgot to post this little nugget. This probably will not interest the non-nerds out there in my readership. But for the second straight year I won my fantasy football league's Super Bowl. That is right, Super Bowl Champion. That is 2 years straight. And I have to be honest, it really wasn't that hard. I would like to thank all of the other teams in my league for being so horrible. They really didn't put up much of a challenge at all. Truely all of the credit goes to myself. I thought I would post a picture of me with my trophy, but I also thought I could statisfy the thirst of those female readers who continually request to see more skin on the blog. Well here goes girls, knock yourselves out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

never post another picture of yourself half naked again.

Rickie Davies said...

Jealous?

Anonymous said...

Name two women who asked for more skin on your blog? I don't remember reading any requests of the sort. I think more readers asked you to get a girlfriend so you could show her your skin. How about that for a New Year's resolution?

Rickie Davies said...

The list is long yet distinguished, just like my Johnson. I will see what I can do about the girlfriend. Maybe I can work that into my resolution of introducing myself. "Hi, my name is Rickie, do you want to be my girlfriend?" But I will do what I can.