Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Weekend

Well I thought I would give you a quick run down of my holiday weekend. It is Wednesday morning. As soon as I finish with this posting I have packing up the family truckster and heading for Milwaukee. Tonight I am going down to Oakland Gyros with my friend, Preston. I am pretty excited about that. Then we will probably stop next door at Axel's for a beer and some pool.

Thursday I have a meeting for work at 7:30 in the morning. Any ideas how I am going to be able to wake up in time for that? Thursday night I am meeting my brothers out at Finns for buffalo wings. I am back on board.

Friday, I am working a half a day in the office and then Friday night I am going out by Chris, Rebecca and the Bahr girls.

Saturday, not much planned other than meeting up with my friends at Leff's that night. Which as history has shown may result in me being down at the bar by myself. I have yet to heard from a single person who said that they will be there. Although I do have a number of people who have told me they won't be there.

Sunday, I celebrate Christmas with my brother, Jon's, in laws, the Brantzegs. That involves all of the woman and children going to church and the men staying back at the house drinking, watching football and holding down the fort. That also includes a jump in the hot tub.

Monday, I celebrate Christmas with my family at my parents house. Then I stop by the Krumrich household. Normally some ping pong is to be had. But the last two years have been major let downs. No pong to be had. Late Christmas night, I meet my friend, Jim Villa, down at O'Conners for a drink to take the edge off of the holiday celebrations.

Tuesday, I have absolutely nothing planned.

Wednesday, I am headed back up to Minnesota.

So that is my weekend. Should be fun. I probably won't too many postings in until next week. Oh and I will have a movie review next week. I was going to get one in this week, but I didn't like any of the movies that were out. But there should be plenty in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: