Friday, December 22, 2006

Packer Game

Well back in Milwaukee. Wednesday night I did get to Oakland Gyros. I ended up going with Nate. It was fantastic as always. Last night I went to Finns for wings. I know, I am really eating well on this trip home. I plan on packing on 10 pounds by Wednesday. The wings were good. The only thing is that I really like them, even the hot ones. But as most people know, I do tend to sweat a lot. And hot wings really make me sweat. I was literally dripping with sweat. I then went to my brother's place to watch the second half of the Packer Game. Which leads me today's picture and poll. I am going to call it, guess which brother this is.
Which brother is this?
Dan
Jon
Jeff
You have a brother?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT'S GOT TO BE THE GOOD LOOKING ONE. I THINK IT'S JON.

Rickie Davies said...

Who are you kidding? I am the good looking brother. Everyone knows that.