Monday, December 18, 2006

Colorado Skiing

Colorado was great once again. Everytime I go out there, I seriously contemplate selling my house, quitting my job, and moving out there. Friday we went to Copper Mountain. Alot of great runs and I got a good share of mogels in. And I didn't do too bad at them. Saturday we went to Loveland. It was really windy which took away from the fun of the day, but it was still a great time. No major falls and no injuries, so it was a good trip for me. I also got to see my friend, Marty, on Saturday. And thank you Russ for another good time in Colorado skiing. Russ is always a great host everytime I am out there.
Here is Russ and Jay-man Friday on Copper Mountain. Here is the gorilla after taking a shot of Jim Beam on the hill. I have decided that the gorilla suit is getting a little old. So I am actively looking into buying a Chicken suit. I think that will be a much bigger hit on the slopes.

No comments: