Friday, December 01, 2006

Trouble on the Home Front

So far I have really enjoyed living in Minnesota as well as the town house I have been renting. Until this week. Within the last couple of days, I realized that the furnace wasn't working correctly. My first clue was coming home to a place that was at 58 degrees. Then my garage door stopped working. It won't go down. You don't appreciate your garage door until it stops working and you have to get out of your vehicle to open and shut the door. You appreciate it even more when the high temperature for the day is 26 degrees. Lastly, I was doing some laundry and drying some clothes and there must be something wrong with it because it sounds like there are two squirrel fighting inside of that thing. Either that or I forgot to take the squirrels out of my pants again. If I had a nickel. Rest assured, that I have placed to maintenance. I am hoping to have everything resolved by next week.

Let me see is there anything else exciting going on here. Checking..........nope. It is Friday night, I am planning on going to work out and then watching football on TV. As far as the rest of the weekend goes......checking........pretty much the same thing as tonight. I wish I had more for you. Although in less than 2 weeks I leave for Colorado to do some skiing with my buddy, Russ.

Speaking of Colorado, that brings me to today's picture of the day. This picture was taken on February 7th, 2003 in Vail , Colorado. From left to right that is Tree, Russ, Me and Terry.

No comments: