Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back to My Boring Life

The Packer Game is over, so now I am back to my boring life. I have nothing going on the rest of the week. With my life being boring as it is, I thought I would once again extend an open invitation to anyone to come up to Appleton for a visit. Not too many people have taken me up on my offer that I made when I first moved to Appleton back in May. I have found out from my company that as of right now, I am headed back to Milwaukee come June. So my days here in Appleton are numbered. But let's start with baby steps here. I am going to be back home this coming weekend. I am hoping to hit my favorite restaurant, Crawdaddy's, Saturday night. Anyone interested in going?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I"ve been calling my friends 'banana head' so I thought I should give a shout out to your Uncle...I loved that story.

S.L.

Anonymous said...

I have yet to try the infamous Crawdaddy's. I may have to join you.

-Bubs