Friday, January 18, 2008

Questions

I am happy someone left a comment and asked me some questions on my blog, it gave me something to write about. I had another weird dream last night, but writing all of those down could get old fast. Here are the questions:

"What about recapping your past dating life on your blog?"
Here is the recap of my past dating life. I might be missing one or two in here but I don't think so. If I am, please remind me. And let me cut off my idiot friends right now from leaving a comment like: "What about that guy you dated that week you were in San Francisco for work?"
The first real girlfriend was Karlyn when I was in college. I think that lasted 2 months, maybe 3.

The next one was Dolly after college. Her and I were on and off a number of times over the course of 2 or 3 years, but we were never on for more than 2 or 3 months at a time.

The next girl was Shelly, the Mustang chick. This one was my longest relationship. We were together for 4 months, however, 1.5 months of that relationship, I was in Europe for work.

After here is was Amanda which lasted about a month.

And finally there was also Nicki which also lasted about a month.

The other questions was "Was the National Anthem well done at the Packer game? Because they knew the guy who sang it."
I was pretty excited about being at the game, so I don't really recall it. I did take a picture, that was posted on my game recap. I would have to say it was just OK, because it doesn't stick out in my mind as being really bad or really great.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it would be great for you to send each of them a survey asking them a series of questions that would rate their dating experience and then post on your blog.

Do it.

Anonymous said...

it looks like you have commitment issues?

Anonymous said...

Hey what about the two girls I set you up with? Both were very nice.
Annie

Anonymous said...

My question is.

Are you going to be crying after the Pack loses at home tonight?

borky

Rickie Davies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rickie Davies said...

Let me answer each question:
1. I don't want to contact those ex's. Plus I wouldn't know how to get a hold of most of them.
2. Yes
3. Annie, both of those girls gave me the boot after one date.
4. No, I didn't cry but I was pretty disappointed.

Anonymous said...

A great exerpt from an article I found (I know how you feel today Rickie)

Packers fans, you love to get high and mighty. Admit it, you do. You like to talk about the mystique and your brethren in the cult, your uncle Howie in Osh Kosh with the extensive collection of Packers beer steins and your place on the “waiting list.” When you really want to try to twist in the knife, you start talking about the postseason, the Super Bowl and, if you’re really cruel, 1998. Well, folks, what do we have here? An unbelievable regular season that seemingly came out of nowhere, led by an aging quarterback? The stars aligning to give you home field advantage in the NFC title game against a good opponent that is still a decided underdog? A game with so many ups and downs it’s hard to remember them all? A gut-wrenching trip into overtime capped by the ultimate realization that the game is over and, inexplicably, everything magical has turned to ruins? Oh, Packers fans. Now you know what it’s like. This is your 1998. Drink it in. Enjoy that bitter taste. It lasts a lifetime.:

borky

Rickie Davies said...

I know buddy, it is a tough pill to swallow today. It sucks. Maybe Favre will play another season. But when you cut the head off the snake it dies. When Favre leaves the team should still be decent but probably still not as good. It has been a good run, and the end is near. You can only sqeeze so much blood out of a turnip. I, like most people, chalked this game up in the win column before the opening kickoff. Ooopps.