Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Movie Review

I am at a mental block right now about what to write about. If it wasn't for the Packers, there wouldn't be much going on in my life. Last night I watched the replay of the game on the NFL Network. It was nice to see the game again, but it was much better in person. With the lack of things to write about, I thought it would be a good time to do a movie review. But what movie to go and see? So here is a poll to see which movie, you my loyal readers, would like me to review.

What movie should I see?
The Great Debaters
Charlie Wilson's War
I Am Legend
Juno
Free polls from Pollhost.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't see "I am Legend" Rickie, borring movie and not really that good.

M. Sherms

Anonymous said...

"I am Legend" is a remake. The original was much better.