Monday, January 21, 2008

New Reader

I have a number of very loyal readers on my blog. Here are some of the top ones that I know of, in no particular order: Borky, K-Mart, Bubs, Liquid, Julie, Sugar Lips, Annie, Sherman, Chucker, Unk, Tree, Shauntelle, Joe/Ed, Rodge, Rebecca, Coonens, Pickle, M.K.A., Pocahontus, K.O., Dano, Bones. If I didn't list your name, it isn't that I don't appreciate you, you just don't leave a comment or haven't spoken to me about my blog in a while. I will be honest with you, my favorite readers are those that leave comments. Maybe if I get bored I will go through and calculate who my favorite reader is, who has left the most comments. Anyhow I have heard through the grapevine that I have a new loyal blog reader, my father. So dad, welcome aboard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Dick! Don't forget to look in on Nick's blog as well.
Annie

Nick Davies said...

Rick I showed him how to get on your blog!