Friday, January 11, 2008

A Coonen Christmas

I am a little behind on my updates. But that is fine. The further behind that I am in my updates, the more material I have for postings. This is actually from last weekend. Friday night was all of nothing but cleaning my condo. But on Saturday I went to Waupaca where I was invited to meet up with my sister's family. They were having my brother in law's side of the family Christmas at a hotel. So I stopped in to jump in the pool, eat some free food, and watch the football games. Not really much more than that to add to the weekend that was. Sunday was watching football. Here are pictures. Here is Lindsey at the top of one of the water sides, I raced all of the kids.
Erin at the top of the water slide.I tried a number of times to get a picture of Erin, Lindsey and Jared all underwater. But I was either too close to them, or one of them would come up for air too soon. This is the best of pictures I did take.I did get a better picture of them all above water.Here is Jared underwater by himself.

No comments: