Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Cards

It is hard to believe that another year is just about over. Christmas is just a couple of weeks away. Funny it was only a month ago I was moving back into my house and it was 70 degrees out. Anyhow it is that time of year where I send some holiday cheer out to all of my friends, family and loyal blog readers. I put the card together and ordered it this past weekend. I think it is kind of funny, I am not so sure you will see it the same way. But I guess that is your problem. I sent out emails to make sure I have everyone's updated mailing address. But if I don't have your email address, and you want one of these collectible Christmas Cards, send me an email with your mailing address and I will be sure to get one to you. Here is my email address:

No comments: