Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Presents


I have noticed that I haven't been getting as many comments as I would like. I am guessing it is just because my readers are lazy. Don't worry about it I am lazy too. Or maybe it is because I haven't been doing my part to post something interesting. To solicit more comments here is today's post.
What would you like for Christmas this year?
Me, I don't want anything, I already got a snow thrower.
But I have an "in" with the big man. Let me know what you want, and I will see what I can do.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to see what Jessica is getting, follow the link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgXvR97Wk6g

-Bubs

Anonymous said...

I really want socks.
Annie

Anonymous said...

Leaf blower.
Tree

Anonymous said...

Preston, I think she's gonna like it!
Tree

Anonymous said...

I want Borky to dress up as Santa, come over to my house, and shovel the sidewalk while me and Kmart drink beers and laugh. See what you can do buddy...

-Bubs

Anonymous said...

Now that's a Christmas present!


kmart

Rickie Davies said...

Tree,
You know those leaf blowers only work on leafs, right? I thought the same thing, but if you use it for what you really want, it just really hurts and wrecks your pants.

Anonymous said...

Buddy, I would like an Adult One-zie. Yes, they exist.

http://www.pajamacity.com/

borky

and Preston - KMart would be shovelling while WE sat inside and drank Tom & Jerry's.

Anonymous said...

how about a lipper?