Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Drive Home



I was up working in the Wisconsin Dells area Wednesday and Thursday and then drove home Friday morning in all of the snow. It actually wasn't all that bad. And didn't take even close to as long as I thought. I put the over/under at 35 for cars in the ditch. But I only counted 12. I did however take a picture of nearly every car in the ditch. Here are my two favorites. This is a double trailer UPS truck, double jack knifed.Here is another semi in the dtich. I rode down with a co-worker. Everytime we saw a car in the ditch I would say "Boy that is a funny place ot park.?.?" It never got old....at least to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was 65 and sunny today. Gonna get really cold tomorrow, low of 40. No worries...gonna be 60 for Christmas.
Happy holidays!
Tree

Rickie Davies said...

Wind chills last night were in the -20s. Good times.

Rickie Davies said...

Did you get the Ipod back? What did you think?

Anonymous said...

Jake and I drove up north (well, actually Jake drove and I kept him as calm as possible) on Saturday afternoon. We should have counted the cars in the ditch, but we guess about 20-25 from Madison to Eau Claire. It's like they have never driven in WI winter before.