Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

I had a grat Christmas. Rather than bore you with the details here are all of the pictures. This was Christmas Eve at the Eggeners. The Eggeners whom I need to publically appologize to got accidentally excluding them from my blog entry at the last Whitewater Football Game. Green Hat, my Godwife, Nancy, Lauren and Shut Up were all there, and the game and day would not have been the same without them. As for Christmas Eve, here is Gordy, the sit down cook putting the glaze on the ham. The food was wonderful, and thank you to the Brantzeg family for once again inviting me to take part in their holiday gathering. Here are the family Christmas Pictures. These are all of my nieces and nephews in reverse alphebetical order of middle names.:
Joshua William.Lindsey Rose.
Zachary Richard.Joey Jeffery.Jared James.Nicholas Evan.Erin Emma.Sarah Elizabeth.Abbigail Diane.
Ethan August.
Here are all the kids altogether.
My parents.My parents with their 10 grandkids.The Coonen Family.
Davies Family Number 1 Davies Family Number 2. Davies Family Number 3.Here is the whole tribe, all 21 of us.
Josh picked the winning envelope.
Dinner. This was fantastic. We had prime rib. My sister makes these rolls with cottage cheese and mandarin oranges. I know it doesn't sound right, but they are great. So I made these sliders with the rolls, prime rib, some mushrooms and steak sauce. I managed to push myself away from the table after 8 of them.
Here is Chucker giving Josh a lift.
And as is always a Christmas tradition, a stop by the Krumrich's on the way home. JFK recently finished his garage. We got in some pretty serious ping pong. About two hours worth. I have no problem admitting, that in 5 games head to head, JFK beat me in 3 of those games.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rick we went to the game to support the "big Sherm". Thanks for coming and enjoying Christmas with us and the sit down cook!

Thanks Green Hat!

Anonymous said...

yeezy
palm angels
kyrie 6 shoes
bape
bapesta shoes
goyard
fear of god hoodie
palm angels hoodie
nike off white
off-white